Witches and Warlocks Trainer academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witches and Warlocks Trainer academy

At this Trainer School you can become a Witch or Warlock and learn all types of spells, rate them, or post them.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Generation of Students

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RedWolf
Admin
RedWolf

The First Generation of Students - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2012, 10:00 am

Bonnie looked over at the man "Oi! You! Plonker! If you don't back off away fae her I'll beat the living S*!t outta ya! Got it!" she called.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Admin
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students - Page 2 Icon_minitime11/3/2012, 1:23 pm

the blonde haired girl stepped a little closer eyeing the man as another stepped in, he was being cautious. both were wearing suits.... only one had huge sunglasses that covered most of his face. the other just regular sunglasses... which one of you is Tasha? i am. why? whats going on here? did i do something? the men just looked at her then at bonnie and rose.
Back to top Go down
https://witchcraftacademy.forumotion.com
XAshuri-ChanX
Admin
XAshuri-ChanX

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/22/2012, 5:24 pm

Rose raised an eyebrow and backed off only slightly "wh-what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Admin
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/12/2013, 12:35 pm

Tasha will need to come with us. the two men started to walk towards Tasha. She took her wand out. The blue eyed girl moved an arm in a slapping motion and, even though she was about 10 feet away from her, the wand flew across the room. Oh hell no! This is not happening. You are not taking me to him! You don't even know if i can use the ability!
Back to top Go down
https://witchcraftacademy.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Generation of Students
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witches and Warlocks Trainer academy :: Hall One :: Potion Class-
Jump to: