Witches and Warlocks Trainer academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Witches and Warlocks Trainer academy

At this Trainer School you can become a Witch or Warlock and learn all types of spells, rate them, or post them.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Generation of Students

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tasha01
Admin
Tasha01

The First Generation of Students Empty
PostSubject: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/7/2012, 8:32 am

tasha walks in with a wand at her side.
Back to top Go down
https://witchcraftacademy.forumotion.com
RedWolf
Admin
RedWolf

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/7/2012, 10:42 am

Bonnie walked in with her wand in her boot, she wore a red top and a red whit wand green tartan skirt with matchig tartan hat with her long darkish brown hair down. "I'm goanna say this once an once only! The name's Bonnie and if ya piss me off then I'll show ya how we Scottish deal wa the dirt got it!" she said sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Admin
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/9/2012, 9:25 pm

ok Bonnie. hello i'm Tasha. i'll try my best not to piss you off....
Back to top Go down
RedWolf
Admin
RedWolf

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/10/2012, 2:16 pm

"Oh you seem ok, it's mainly the boys and b*tches I'm talking to there. So where's your homeland lass?"
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Admin
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/11/2012, 9:02 pm

[color=cyan] my homeland is in the U.S. mainly b*tches or what a person i know, and yes this sounds racist, calls half the people here 'Black.' but she means they do too much and of the wrong thing...
Back to top Go down
XAshuri-ChanX
Admin
XAshuri-ChanX

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 7:01 pm

Rose skipped along the hall as she normally does,her yellow backpack in her left hand,with "everything you need to survive an acdemy" at least those were her Brother's words...
Back to top Go down
RedWolf
Admin
RedWolf

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 7:05 pm

"Aye right back name in Scotland we get black people, I call them that cuz ma neighbours who are African American asked me to call them that instead of 'coloured'." she said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
XAshuri-ChanX
Admin
XAshuri-ChanX

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 7:08 pm

Rose walked in nervously,she headed to the nearest desk and put her backpack on the desk
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Admin
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 7:10 pm

hi there! and your name is? tasha said to the girl once she saw her. no need to be nervous.
Back to top Go down
XAshuri-ChanX
Admin
XAshuri-ChanX

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 7:12 pm

Rose turned to face the girl and gave a small wave "uh...hi!...sorry...my name is Rose!" she said with a somewhat nervous smile
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Admin
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 7:23 pm

tasha reached in her black and purple backpack and pulled out a small bag of candy. inside this candy-filled bag were pixy-sticks, reeses butter cups, caramels, hershey's kisses and "growth" lollipops (growth lollipops grow once you put them in your mouth.) well. Bonnie, Rose, want some candy? i brought it for the first 2 that came and that would be you 2 i have 2 bags of the same candies as i have here.
Back to top Go down
RedWolf
Admin
RedWolf

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 7:26 pm

"I ususally only hav Irn Bru and tablet (scottish sweet) but I might as well try sum eh?" she chuckled.

OOC: can we have pets in this?
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Admin
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 7:33 pm

OH!! i just remembered! Bonnie check the cabinet behind you,a box labelled sweet should be in there. it's filled with that scotish sweet delicacy.
OOC: yeah. and you can also have multiple characters
Back to top Go down
XAshuri-ChanX
Admin
XAshuri-ChanX

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 7:39 pm

Rose inspected the candy a bit,where she came from they had candy,but not like this
Back to top Go down
RedWolf
Admin
RedWolf

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 7:43 pm

Bonnie inspected the box and gave a sigh then shrugged. "Nae Irn Bru! Oh well I brought enough to last a week, me two hours!" she sniggered. "Do you two wanna join me fur lunch or am I eating ma haggis with Nae company?" Bonnie asked waiting for the 'what's haggis?' most people asked.
Back to top Go down
XAshuri-ChanX
Admin
XAshuri-ChanX

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 7:47 pm

Rose shuddered a bit,she had heard something about haggis before,her brother Freddy always used it to freak her out
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Admin
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/12/2012, 8:35 pm

uh i don't know what haggis is but from Rose's reaction i'm not sure if i want to know.
Back to top Go down
RedWolf
Admin
RedWolf

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/13/2012, 7:10 am

Bonnie gave a grin "All of the sheep's insides stuffed into its stomach and cooked before eaten. It's like black pudding!" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Admin
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 2:01 pm

tasha flinched and thought " um.. not my style of food...
Back to top Go down
RedWolf
Admin
RedWolf

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 3:10 pm

"I prefer mine blue" Bonnie grinned "That means almost raw."
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Admin
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/14/2012, 9:12 pm

Tasha's eyes widened as she thought of eating any type of meat almost raw uh.... yeah im gonna have to pass on that one...
Back to top Go down
RedWolf
Admin
RedWolf

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/15/2012, 9:25 am

"It's actually healthier for you unles it's chicken." Bonnie said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Admin
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/22/2012, 6:39 pm

sorry! i just can't eat raw meat, nor stand the thought of it... especially because,well, when you eat any raw type of meat, or even partially raw, you could get tapeworms... i will sit with you though!
Back to top Go down
RedWolf
Admin
RedWolf

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/23/2012, 4:42 am

"Are ya kidding me we've been eating raw meat for years and have been fine. Eskimos today still eat raw meat are are fine. Ya really need to chill there lass!"
Back to top Go down
Tasha01
Admin
Tasha01

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime10/28/2012, 5:25 pm

a blonde haired girl with blue eyes walks in. hi, and well Bonnie i can say you are lucky... the girl looked at Tasha and a man comes up behind her. the length between them was only a few inches uh please step back sir...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Generation of Students   The First Generation of Students Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The First Generation of Students
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witches and Warlocks Trainer academy :: Hall One :: Potion Class-
Jump to: